- Natural bodyshape – male or female – with a dense 2,2 mm wiring optimized to create a uniform heat loss across the thermal manikin’s body.
- Reaches set point temperature in less than 10 minutes and maintains stability in any realistic operative environment
- Can be placed standing, sitting or laying down depending on the application. Option to include mode for walking/motion.
- Cast in high quality glass fiber with robust polyoxymethylen joints, allowing the thermal manikin to withstand being moved around, dressed/undressed etc.
- Operated through an intuitive PC SW interface and free on-site training/instruction in the first week.
Typical applications of thermal manikins
- Analysis of thermal comfort of car cabins, air crafts etc. with dedicated heating and ventilation systems
- A special ´Driver´ configuration of the thermal manikin is available
- Analysis of clo values of garments/textiles, performance clothes etc.
- Various analysis of thermal comfort impact of indoor climate regulation and building construction
- Parameters: Skin T, Heat flux, PMV, PPD, SET, ET, Teq, Clo
- Body zones: 22 – 27 (or more on request)
- Modes: Comfort mode, Operative T, PID fixed setpoint and fixed heat loss
- Body size: Male 175 cm, Female 168 cm, 20 kg
- Powersupply: 100 / 240 V in, 24 V DC out
- Heat loss: Range 0 – 300 W/m2, resolution 0,1 W/m2, precision 1%
- Temperature: Range 15 – 45 C, resolution 0,1 C, precision 0,1 C
- Body can be separated in the waist for easy transport